The Spanish Society of Facial Plastic Surgery and DR.CÉSAR COLMENERO RUIZ agree that:
1. The Spanish Society of Facial Plastic Surgery (SECPF) offers to its members different fellowship programs whereby the students will be able to get a better knowledge and abilities in facial plastic surgery procedures.
2. From SECPF we consider you are a referent in this speciality and consequently we hope you accept our proposal to participate in this fellowship program where you will receive to one of our members in your center.
1. The fellowship mode agreed between SECPF and DR.CÉSAR COLMENERO RUIZ is Hands On. The candidate can scrub in the different procedures daily.
Duration of the fellowship program will be of 3 months, starting 1st october to 31st December 2016. Any change in the date must be communicated at least 3 months before.
Candidates must be certified in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (obtained by medical degree), Plastic Surgery, Ear, Nose & Throat (Head and Neck Surgery).
Applicants who fulfil the above selection criteria, will be compiled and SECPF send you the applications with the CVs so you can choose the candidates.
In accordance with your instructions, candidates must speak fluid Spanish. We will ensure all candidates meeting this requirements.
CERTIFICATE AT THE END OF THE PROGRAM
The SEPCF issues the certificate of Fellowship in Facial Plastic & Orthognathic Surgery once the fellowship program has been finished with the clearance certificate from the Program Director. Candidate must complete and submit the logbook to get the certificate.
1. Candidates cannot start the fellowship program without a valid medical insurance.
2. In addition, if fellowship program duration is greater than 3 months, candidates must apply for the entry-visa in your country. They will need the acceptance letter from you to apply the entry-visa.
3. SECPF doesn’t provide any salary or remuneration.
4. Candidates will be informed that from the host, they won’t receive any
financial compensation unless you decide otherwise.
5. The Host Clinic has no obligation to provide accommodation to the candidate. The candidate must self-finance their stay and living expenses.
6. Any conditions you want add, please, write below:
Candidates provide themselves all cost incurred during programme.
Certificate at the end of the program: - Only 3 months: Fellowship Short -Term in Facial Plastic Surgery, Orthognatic Surgery & Reconstructive Surgery
Program: Facial Plastic Surgery & Orthognathic Surgery & Head and Neck Reconstructive Surgery
Conditions: Candidates provide themselves all cost incurred during programme.